This weekend our card processing partner (FIS) will be undertaking system maintenance. Meaning you might experience some disruptions with your Pelikin App and Pelikin Travel Card. This will take place this Sunday the 8th March 2020, from 11am AEST to Monday 9th March 2020 5am AEST, a total of 18 hours.
While they’re working away you might experience the following:
- Trouble viewing your currency wallet balances
- Trouble swapping money between currency wallets
- Viewing your Card PIN
- Declining card payments
For those in other timezones, here are some local times which might be useful
- London UK: 12am Sunday 8th March – 6pm Sunday 8th March
- Istanbul TR: 3am Sunday 8th March – 9pm Sunday 8th March
- Singapore SG: 8am Sunday 8th March – 2am Monday 9th March
- Auckland NZ: 1pm Sunday 8th March – 7am Monday 9th March
- New York US: 7pm Saturday 7th March – 2pm Sunday 8th March
They are also planning to undertake the same maintenance next weekend March 15/16. We’ll drop you a line beforehand to make sure you’re ready.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks for your understanding.
The Pelikin Team